Terms of Service
The satisfaction of our members is close to our hearts. Therefore we endeavour to deal with your concerns as quickly as possible and always provide you with our feedback after receiving your input. For service inquiries, please contact our customer service department: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER FOR HYPERTEXT LINKS
The web site Nabia.in may include hyperlinks to other Internet sites. Nabia has no control over the content of these sites, nor does it endorses them and is not responsible for their content. Once Nabia becomes aware of illegal content, Nabia will remove the corresponding links from Nabia.in.
- As part of your registration as a customer on com you will be asked to provide personal data. This is data which is required by Nabia to process the contracts concluded on Nabia.in. All personal data is confidential and will be treated by Nabia in accordance with relevant legal regulations. To safeguard your privacy in online payment transactions Nabia uses the latest encryption techniques through our payment gateways.
- All rights to use imagery on com lie with Nabia or our partners. The use of the material - in whatever form - is prohibited unless explicit permission from Nabia has been granted.
- Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at any time. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled shall include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department or any defect regarding the quality of the product. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account.(Any type of voucher used in these orders shall be pushed back into the user's account in case of cancellation by Company).
- As part of usual business practice, if we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been dispatched by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. Company holds discretionary right to refund the amount as customer points/check or bank refund. In the event of cancellation of order by the customer Company holds the right to not refund the voucher, if any used against such order.
- Should any provision of this agreement be legally void, this does not invalidate the whole contract. Instead, the invalid provision shall be replaced with an effective provision with the same economic purpose. The same applies to possible gaps in this contract.
- Nabia reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions for future business. Excluded from this are unreasonable changes, especially pertaining to essential contract elements, such as the main benefits owed, which would be subject of a contract modification. Nabia will notify you of changes to the Terms and Conditions in timely fashion. Notification of changes will include a reference to the possibility and the period of objection and the significance or consequences of the omission of contradiction. If you do not contradict the validity of the amended Terms and Conditions within two weeks of the day following the receipt of the notification of change to you, the amended terms and conditions shall be deemed accepted by you.