How can I place an order on the Nabia website?
Just go through these simple steps to place an order on our website -1. Click on the product to be ordered, select the desired size and click "ADD TO BAG"
2. Go to your bag page, once you have added all the products you wish to buy
3. You can check for any applicable coupon codes by clicking on ‘Apply Coupon’ or enter your Gift
Card code if any by clicking on ‘Redeem Gift Card’
4. Click "CHECKOUT"
5. Sign in to your account using your registered email id and password. If you are a first time
visitor, you can proceed to checkout as a Guest User or create a new account in one short step
for a seamless shopping experience and faster checkout.
6. Enter your shipping and billing address
7. Choose from prepaid " COD" payment options
8. Re-check your order details
9. Click on "Place Order"
10. In case you have selected a prepaid option, you will be re-directed to a fully secure payment
gateway where you need to enter your card/wallet details.
11. Once the order is placed successfully, you will receive an order confirmation email and SMS with
all your order information.
What are the payment options available?1. Credit/Debit card
2. Net Banking
4. Cash on Delivery (for India)
5. Mobile wallets (Paytm, Amazon Pay, Freecharge, Ola Money, PayZapp, Airtel Money, PhonePe,
6. Paypal (All countries except India)
Is it safe to use my credit/debit card on the Nabia site ?You can be assured that Nabia offers you the highest standards of security currently available
online to ensure that your shopping experience is private, safe, and secure. We work with only
reliable and secure payment partners who are PCI DSS compliant. Your bank will authorize
the credit card transaction directly without any information passing through to us. We do not
retain your banking information.
How do I redeem a coupon/gift cardOnce you have shortlisted the product you wish to buy, select the size and click ‘Add to Bag’,
and view your cart. Here you can enter the discount/coupon code or enter your gift card code,
click on Apply Code, and follow the rest of the instructions to place your order.
Is there a purchase limit for Cash on Delivery (COD) purchase?
The Cash On Delivery option is available on purchases of up to Rs. 5,000. Beyond this amount,
purchases can only be made using Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card, UPI, and Mobile Wallets.